I found out today that the DNA test is being done sometime this week! That's exciting, because once we get the results (still a few more weeks, probably), I can plan a visit trip! Nerve-wracking because the DNA test entails Isabelle's foster mom bringing her to the lab in Guatemala City and Isabelle's birth mom coming from her home to the lab where they do both blood draws at the same time. Isabelle's birth mom will see her for (most likely) the first time since her birth and this is the time when she's most likely to change her mind (that's why I'm not allowed to travel earlier). It seems weird to pray that her birth mom won't change her mind, but I guess that's how it goes!
Today is a good day, and I feel like things are moving along :)
Tuesday, September 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment