YIPPEEE!!! I get to go visit Isabelle!!! I got an e-mail from Angela with a few stipulations, but they should all be manageable :) I CAN'T WAIT!!! As soon as the stars are in alignment and I get all the details arranged, I can set it up! I have to stay at the Princess Hotel (here's the link, if anyone cares: http://www.hotelesprincess.com/guatemala.php?s=0&l=eng&op=&h=) but it looks nice (and has a pool), so that's fine. One less decision to have to make myself :)
The plan is for sometime hopefully the beginning of December - I gotta get down there before she's outgrown all the clothes I've bought! The vote on the amendments is supposed to be November 14, so after that I will feel a lot more secure in things actually working out and I will be VERY anxious to meet her (like I'm not already...)
My two books I ordered from Amazon on photographing children were both here waiting when I got back on Saturday, so now I have some fun reading to do in preparation! Oh, and I have to figure out what exactly I'm going to do for a week in a hotel with a 6 month old! (we aren't allowed to leave the hotel...)
Good weekend :)
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment