Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Funny Happenings



  • Okay, here are two funny pictures from our adventures yesterday and today. The first is Isabelle sitting in a Bumbo seat. Nothing funny in itself, until I share that to get Isabelle's chubby (not-so-little) legs into the seat, you have to WEDGE her in :) No chance of her escaping from it!
  • The second is the compromise we have found for bathtime! I don't know if I've mentioned it, but the first two days I tried putting Isabelle in the baby bathtub inside the big bathtub while I took a shower. Let me just say that the bathroom is tiny, the bathtub has high sides, she got claustrophobic, and I ended up taking 2 showers trying to hold her the whole time and wash her and me with one hand :)
  • What I've found that works is putting her tub out in the middle of the floor (where she can watch cartoons) and then she's happy to play in the bathtub! Last time I was able to put it up on the sink, which worked well, but this bathroom doesn't have the space.
  • Back to playing - Isabelle keeps trying to unplug my computer!

No comments: