This is from yesterday, but I thought while Isabelle was taking a nap, I'd try to see if I could remember how to upload video :) This isn't great, but should at least give you an idea of what she's up to! I'll try to post something later that isn't so shaky!
Things are going great and Isabelle has been a true joy to be with! She is eating all sorts of stuff, and staying some place where I have kitchen access was absolutely the right decision by far!

2 comments:
Lauren,
If we were together, I'd wrap my arms around you and give you a big hug. (and Isabelle, too) I have caught up on your last three blogs and my first response was to send you a hug.
Much love and continued prayers,
barb
Lauren, I love the new pics & video! It really makes me miss her. I hope all is continuing togo well. Give Isabelle a big hug & kiss for me. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY tomorrow. Love Bev
Post a Comment