I'm back with Isabelle and she's as wonderful as always :) She's a bit (well, a LOT) more mobile than the last time I was down here, which is fun but a bit of a challenge...especially staying in a multi-level house and being on my own! Everyone has been great about helping as I've gotten settled, and Isabelle has been perfect!
As you can tell by the pictures, she is into all sorts of foods, which is fun. So far she finds food far too interesting to waste it by throwing it off the high chair, which is good!
The other good news for the day is that I got 'official' confirmation that my case got resubmitted to PGN yesterday, so the 8-week wait starts now (for the 3rd time...)! PLEASE keep me and Isabelle and this whole process in your prayers on Friday because the last 2 times my case has gotten kicked out after being in two days, so I figure if I can make it through Friday I have a chance! (I still wouldn't know for at least a month...)
Well, I better sleep while I can...

No comments:
Post a Comment