Sunday, May 4, 2008

Blog Slow to Load?

Nothing new on the baby front, but I wanted to see if my blog takes forever to load for people? I've noticed that most of the other blogs I read are set up so that only the recent posts show and then you have to click on something at the bottom to link to older posts. I like having it all together, but I'm wondering now that I have so many posts with pictures and videos if it is taking a long time to load for people? Let me know if you have problems getting everything to come up!

7 comments:

Dream Angel's Mommy said...

It doesn't take long for me and it loads up just fine.
Valerie

nora said...

It doesn't take long for me either - although we have a really fast connection.

I like seeing your whole process.

Anonymous said...

I find the slowest to load is the comments! hat

Anonymous said...

Not a problem for me either. Very easy and I'm always glad to get the latest information.

CJ

Kim said...

Just a bit slow. I wonder if it depends on the time of day you are trying to access it.

Anonymous said...

I don't have any problems and check each evening. Keeping you and your little princess in my prayers. barb

Lori said...

Hey Lauren,

It is slow for me but once it comes up everything is fine. I have DSL but my computer isn't the fastest on the block ;).

Of course I check it at least once a day!
Lori