Monday, June 30, 2008

Hoping!!!

Well, I am hoping that this might be the week! Today was a national holiday in Guatemala and also two Guatemalan officials were killed in a helicopter crash over the weekend and the president has declared 3 days of national mourning. Not too sure what's open at this point. All I can say is that starting tomorrow I'll be jumping when the phone rings :) I still feel like things are finally looking up and that it won't be too much longer!

Also, I went back today and compared Isabelle's medical report from the end of April (right after I visited) to the one that I just got and she's gained 1.6 pounds and is 2 cm taller - she's bigger but not TOO much bigger! It's hard to think about her getting much bigger and me missing it :(

A couple of praise reports today - my good friend Betty came through open heart surgery today well (Betty is in charge of our nursery at church and is loved by all the children!) and my friend Lori who was in Guatemala with me in April has finally gotten into PGN for the first time! Praise God! Also, Stephanie, Tonya, and Valerie have all gotten out of PGN in the last 2 weeks - I'm just ready to be able to celebrate with them!!! Congrats to all for the good news!

6 comments:

nora said...

Love the video and new pictures! What a sweetie. I'm hoping its your turn this week!

Anonymous said...

hee hee!! it's getting closer every day! I just feel this in my heart...you'll be bringing her home soon! I can't wait to meet her and celebrate with you!! LOVED the video...she's so adorable, active, and healthy. WONDERFUL! God is good!

Anonymous said...

Love the video and pictures! Isabelle is beautiful. Hoping this is YOUR week!!!

Tonya Boster said...

Thanks for the kind words. I pray this is your week and that Isabelle will be home soon!

Blessings,

Tonya

Lori said...

I am anxiously awaiting to hear you scream that you are OUT. Praying that you will finally be OUT this week. Thanks for always being there for me!

Blessings,
Lori

Anonymous said...

With each message, I sit a little closer to the "edge of the chair", almost holding my breath, as the imminence of Isabelle's "move" unfolds!! Love and Prayers, Leonora