Sunday, July 20, 2008

God Provides!


One of my bigggest fears with becoming a mother has been that my back wouldn't be able to hold up for all of the lifting, etc. I have back problems from an old injury and seriously, when I had my homestudy done I remember the social worker asking what scared me most about the process and it was my back! Not single parenthood or that I wouldn't be a good enough mom or any of the rest...but my back.


Well, yesterday unfortunately was the first big test. It has been sore (carrying a 24 lb squirmy toddler will probably do that to anyone!) but yesterday I picked Isabelle up and felt something pull. Uh oh.


Anyway, I'll spare you the details but it was bad. BUT GOD IS GOOD! The Israeli woman who I had translated for with her foster mom and then done all her pics when she met her babies and burned to CD and e-mailed to her so she could send to her family ... is a MASSEUSE! She did her magic and I'm much better today! Pretty good trade off if you ask me :) I shared my talent and she shared hers!


2 comments:

sj said...

Glad to hear your back is better. Guess we both need to learn some back strengthening techniques!:)
I do believe Isabelle gets prettier everyday! Take care. Stephanie

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much she has grown!! I really look forward to her arrival in NC.Hope the back is still holding up.And as you can tell I have my computer back!!Bev