Saturday, September 20, 2008

Uncle Kyle and Aunt Stacey Visit!

Okay, I wanted to post a couple of pics of Isabelle with my brother Kyle and his wife Stacey, but first, I can't resist posting a picture of the face that (unfortunately) I have seen WAY too much of the past few days :(




I have given up trying to put her in her crib at all and have started giving her more bottles, and both of those things seem to have helped! She's gone down for naps and at night easier - she just wants to be touching some part of me and after much rolling around she (eventually) has been settling down. We'll see if it continues!

Here's my first picture of Isabelle with Uncle Kyle and Aunt Stacey and the "baby bump" :)




We had a big accomplishment today! Isabelle drank out of the sippy cup all by herself and downed quite a bit of whole milk! I'm not going to make any effort to wean her from the bottle right now - it's too much of a comfort thing - but we may at least switch to using a sippy cup for meals when she just likes to have a little something to drink!



Playdate tomorrow with Isabella, so stay tuned for pictures!

1 comment:

Kim said...

What a BIG girl! I couldn't get Kate to drink out of the sippy cup when we were visiting. Isabelle is adorable, even when crying!