This is the first time since DNA charges that I'm glad to see something show up on my credit card! As of this morning, there is temporary authorization for a charge on my credit card from the insurance company!!!
Praise the Lord! For those of you who don't know, Isabelle has been uninsured since we came home and my BCBS rep was hoping that it would come through and be effective beginning Oct 1 (which is TODAY, by the way...) but couldn't make any promises.
Apparently the people at the state office were completely befuddled as to what to do with a policy request for someone without a SS#. Always something...
For those of you who responded before, the issue is because I am getting Isabelle a separate policy rather than adding her to mine. My insurance is through the church and to add Isabelle was going to be $550/month (just for her part)! Enough said as to why we won't be doing that!
Oh, I hope this comes through TODAY! I've been sweating her getting sick, and I'd just like to get her in for a check-up and know what she weighs!
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment