Sunday, October 19, 2008

That Word Every Parent Hates...

As of today, Isabelle has a new word...

No videos since we've been home and now you get 2 in one day :) Since all the video I've done was on the same tape, there just may be more to come!

5 comments:

Courtney said...

what a cute video. I love her washing her hair. so funny. courtney

Lori said...

Hilarious!!! Very funny. I enjoyed her NO's!

Lori

Kim said...

I love how she washes her hair! Too Funny!!!

Anonymous said...

You know, I think she understands English perfectly and just has "selective" understanding for her own benefit. :)

Anonymous said...

I love this video! It's evident that she's bilingual. Her accent comes out at the beginning then she corrects herself by saying "no" in a way its understood. I don't know if you can catch it, but this liguistics freak can. tee-hee. Love it! Love it!

-Monica