
My family gave me a hard time for originally only posting the picture of Isabelle crying from our (very long) afternoon/evening at the portrait studio, but I was using some of the others for Christmas cards, so I didn't want to post them all!
Plus, I really do love Isabelle's 'pathetic' face. The funniest thing is that she can be screaming bloody murder one minute and turn right around and be quite charming. Her eyes don't get red or puffy (unless she cries a whole lot), so actually the silhouette pics above were shot right after the screaming incident :)
The bear she's holding in the first 2 is "Oso". He goes everywhere with us. We actually own 4. 1 in the house, 1 in the crib, and 2 spares in the closet! I think she looks quite cute!






1 comment:
Oh yes, those are cute!! I was wondering if it was a total flop, glad to see that it wasn't and you got some really cute ones!
Post a Comment