Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Faith!

Faith turned 3 today, so we celebrated in style! She and Eli got canned dog food (a once a year treat) and Isabelle and I shared the cake :) The dogs were so crazy after the dog food that there was no way they needed cake!
Isabelle is learning to eat with a fork, and she quickly mastered getting the icing off of her plate and into her mouth with her fork (well, most of it anyway...)!

Eli seems to be settling in to our crazy house and is coming out of his shell and becoming quite playful. I had an impossible time trying to take his picture, though, because every time I knelt down at all he came straight over to get in my lap. He is SOOOOO a lovey lap dog!

Faith is a great lap dog...at night...when she's exhausted...

Isabelle has gotten so she really doesn't like to be messy and wants to have her own napkin at meal time. As soon as the icing got on her fingers, she wouldn't eat any more until I got her a napkin and she could clean up! What a girly girl!

Thanks for all the support about Oso. I actually asked at the lost and found in Wally World today since we are there more than just about anywhere else, but no luck. I've asked my nanny and I've looked in every cabinet and even the trash cans throughout the house. I do like the idea of Osos dos and tres having "ID" on them and am going to work on that. For the time being, Oso tres isn't leaving the crib!

1 comment:

MA said...

Get serious about keeping Oso at home if you can. I had to do that with our beloved blankies b/c if I didn't they'd go everywhere with us anc be long gone by now...just tell Isabelle that Oso wants to stay home and take a nap whenever you leave. Give it a try and then at least you only have to search the house when Oso is missing. :)