Friday, February 27, 2009

Isabelle Grace is 21 Months Old!

Isabelle is 21 months old today and is acting SOOOO grown up! She loves to do anything I do (gotta watch that...) and is particularly fond of mopping, vaccuming, and dusting... She's talking more every day and continues to be an absolute delight!

She wakes up and plays with all of her animals in her crib and is happy to be left alone in there for quite a while (yippee!!!) as she lines them all up on her pillow and covers them with blankets! One day I actually went in as soon as I heard her wake up from her nap and she looked at me like, "Hey, you aren't supposed to be here yet! I'm busy!" It gives me a bit of extra time in the mornings and after nap, so the crib playtime is fine by me!

She loves Elmo and couscous and won't touch chicken nuggets from Chick-Fil-A! Crazy!

Here she is out and about in the neighborhood with her buddy Mason in her new wagon
We've gotten a few "Melmos" recently...here's her biggest :) I let her take this one when we did nursing home visits earlier this week. You should have seen her marching through the halls of the nursing homes carrying an Elmo as tall as her - everyone loved it!

Well, if Isabelle needs a bath then of course Elmo does too...

Isabelle in her very own Melmo shirt (that I actually bought before I even brought her home. God works in funny ways...it just "happens" to fit perfectly just as she's obsessed with the red guy!) She loves to play in her wagon...even when it is inside, and she loves to use it as her toy storage for her favorite things.

Every bow needs...
...a bow holder! After weeks of working on it I finally finished it off today and got it hung and decked out. I thought using 7-3 foot ribbons would give us plenty of room to grow our bow collection... Oops! It's hanging on the back of her bathroom door and I'm hoping the dogs don't discover it!

2 comments:

Kim said...

She looks so cute in her Elmo T-shirt!

Stacie said...

The ride in the wagon looks like a lot of fun!