Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Oso Is Back!!!!!!!!

OSO IS BACK!!! After apparently 3-weeks of sleeping in the box Isabelle's play kitchen came in, Oso has come back out to play!!! Isabelle didn't really seem to know the difference since she was fine with Oso tres in her crib, but mommy sure was glad to locate the little guy!!!!

After I put her play kitchen together at Christmas I cut a door and windows in the box and made a playhouse, but it has been in the dining room (a room Isabelle isn't allowed to play in) since before Oso's disappearance...No clue how Oso ended up in there. Oh well.

And the cool thing was that Oso (and Isabelle) came home 5 months ago today! Our big milestone this week was Isabelle spending her first night(s) without me...and both of us surviving it!

I went to a young clergy conference (yes, there are actually people who are "young" who go into ministry! I was actually "old" among those there!) and my mom and grandmother watched Isabelle. They had her from lunch on Monday until lunch today and said she was perfect! I would expect no less!

I absolutely love motherhood, but the break was good. The time away was good, and the time with friends (old and new) was incredible. I haven't laughed so hard in YEARS. It was good for the soul.

5 comments:

Amy said...

I must admit that even from thousands of miles away I am relieved that Oso has been found! We have had our own panic moments about our little Baby Madison. I am glad to hear that the young clergy retreat was great! Timothy and I would have enjoyed attending. Maybe next year; although, we better hurry since we aren't getting any younger! :-)

LynnieB said...

Yeah! Oso is home where he belongs. Glad your time away went well. We did it for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I cried. Will had a blast! I think it is good for all.
Isabelle is such a joy - I wish we lived closer. I would love to meet you all in real life. :)

Tamara said...

Welcome Back Oso! I bet you are glad to be out of hiding and being loved again!!

Tamara said...

Welcome Back Oso! I bet you are glad to be out of hiding and being loved again!!

Kim said...

Glad you got a little time to yourself and your family got to spend some time with Isabelle.