Monday, March 23, 2009

Been Up An Hour...

I've been up an hour, and I've...
* Taken both dogs out
* Fed both dogs
* Bathed two dogs
* Found a stray dog (thus, the need to bathe two dogs...they ended up covered in mud)
* Called the neighbor I thought he belonged to
* Wondered how Isabelle had slept through all this...only to discover she was in her bed covered in poop...
* Answered return call from neighbor while cleaning up toddler poop with other hand. Not her dog.
* Called animal control
* Watched my beautiful bow holder go crashing to the floor
* Cleaned the bathtub
* Done a load of laundry (dog and toddler)
* Gotten Isabelle clean, dressed, and fed
* Gotten myself dressed, redressed, and cleaned the mud off of outfit #2
* Written this blog post...

Oh, and I even brushed my teeth ;)

4 comments:

Jamie said...

I hope the rest of your morning was better and less hectic!

Lori said...

Oh My! Don't you just love a morning full of suprises :)? Hope your day has been better since you had such a crazy start.

Praying you have a great week.
Lori

Anonymous said...

Gee...Some days I don't get that much accomplish all day! But, you have to smile. It is just a typical day of motherhood! :) Take care. Steph, Gabe, and Joe Joe

Kim said...

Ah Motherhood! Amazing that you could get that all done in a hour!