Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Recent Adventures...

Here are a few pics of our recent adventures :) Two weeks ago Isabelle and I walked in the March of Dimes March for Babies in honor of Will and Lindy and in memory of Will's identical twin Adam. It was a beautiful day for a walk and for fellowship with friends but I know was a day of mixed emotions for Will, Lindy, and Adam's mom and dad (Drew and Jamie) and for so many others walking.

Here's part of our team with our kiddos...


Here we are before we started...a good time was had by all, but let's just say that bringing up the rear would be an understatement. Drew and Jamie whizzed ahead of us with the twins but our other 4 strollers and baby Claire took the slow route :)


Here Isabelle and I are with Katie and baby Claire...before Claire decided to get hungry part way through the walk! Boy was that a funny site ;)

Okay...new subject! I took Faith to be groomed and had someone new do her hair. She was really matted and I expected that they would just cut her really short (which was fine), but the groomer took the time to brush out all the mats before giving her a very sculpted trim! The pictures don't do her justice, but she's never looked so good!

Last weekend we went to the park (same park as the March for Babies, coincidentally) with Susan and Gabriella...thanks to Susan for the pics :)

More adventures to come...

2 comments:

Kim said...

LOVE Faith's new "do"! Looks like the new groomer is a keeper! Isabelle is cute as always!

Jamie said...

Thanks for walking with us Lauren! It meant a lot to us.