My little equestrian - isn't she adorable?!

Sara, the birthday girl ropin' herself some cattle! 
Isabelle loves her some swings! "Wheeeee!"

Mothers and daughters...
Amelia and Paige
Susan and Gabriella
Me and the little munchkin
Amelia: "Mom, I soooo have this whole riding thing under control!"
Isabelle (after screaming bloody murder and having to be taken off the horse mid-ring...) "Mom, I think this one is more my speed"
Dude, who needs ponies?! They have a CAT! (Or, as Isabelle calls them a MAY-ow). This was before said cat reached out and scratched her. Very unfortunate since it was the first time she's really been around the cat and the rest of the time there she kept pointing at the cat and saying "MAY-ow. Ow boo-boo." Hopefully she forgets by tomorrow. But I doubt it.

Dude, who needs ponies?! They have a CAT! (Or, as Isabelle calls them a MAY-ow). This was before said cat reached out and scratched her. Very unfortunate since it was the first time she's really been around the cat and the rest of the time there she kept pointing at the cat and saying "MAY-ow. Ow boo-boo." Hopefully she forgets by tomorrow. But I doubt it.
"Mom, I think there's a deer in our headlights"
Enjoying their loot. Okay, or truth be told, Gabriella and Isabelle were just trying to UNTIE their loot. We debated letting them spend the entire (1 hour) ride home trying to untie their bags but thought better of it ;)
Enjoying their loot. Okay, or truth be told, Gabriella and Isabelle were just trying to UNTIE their loot. We debated letting them spend the entire (1 hour) ride home trying to untie their bags but thought better of it ;)
And I had to save my ABSOLUTE favorite picture for last...
Amelia to Isabelle: "Whoa baby. Hold on Isabelle! I won't let him throw us!"

And a good time was had by all!


1 comment:
What great pictures! Looks like she had a wonderful time.
Post a Comment