I'm finally catching my breath after a week back at home! Our 2 1/2 weeks of parties, fun, and travel were great...but so is being back home! I had a hard time getting internet access in the mountains (not all a bad thing...), so here are a couple of pics to sum up our week!
Here's Isabelle at the end of one of our morning walks around the lake...on the famous rose walk! There is this beautiful section along the lake that has all of these gorgeous rose bushes all along the way...I can smell them just thinking about it! In the past, I've gotten up early in the morning to take pictures of the roses...tripod and full camera gear in tow...this year I was lucky to get to snap a few with Isabelle! Oh, how times change :)

A view of the lake...

Notice the arrow...the picture isn't great because I took it first thing in the morning when it was still really hazy and foggy, but that's our house! The views of the lake and mountains were stunning!

Okay...had to add this one...the wonderful porch we had! I think this house will be a keeper for conference next year!

I'm trying to get caught up, so hopefully there will be another post later!
No comments:
Post a Comment