Friday, July 10, 2009

2 Years in Review...

One of the pictures that was part of Isabelle's referral packet, taken when she was 2 weeks old. I received it when she was 6 weeks old. July 2007.
Update picture from September 3, 2007 - 4 months old

Update picture from October 25, 2007 - 5 months old. At this point I thought I'd be bringing her home around January 2008... Yes, she is wearing a shirt that says "Daddy's Little Girl"
November 30, 2007 - my first glimpse of Isabelle Grace at 6 months old! (held by her foster mom)

Our first family photo (with my mom)

Update picture, February 5, 2008 - 8 months old
Visit Trip #2, February 2008 - back in my arms!
Update picture, March 7, 2008 - 9 months
I couldn't stay away...Visit Trip #3, April 2008 - 10 1/2 months
A real treat on the 3rd visit - a day out with Isabelle's foster family!
Isabelle's 1st birthday, May 27, 2008. Bittersweet because I wasn't there, but I knew how much it meant to her foster family to be able to throw a big party for her! Yes, that's her pinata!

Update picture, June 13, 2008 - 1 year 2 weeks...and exactly 1 year from my referral picture!

4th (and final) visit trip, July 2008

Forever, 'n ever, 'n always! September 8, 2008

Just a few of the friends and family waiting when we arrived at the airport at 11 PM on September 11, 2008!

Wow. Still hard to believe.

2 comments:

Tonya Boster said...

I love the pics. Isabelle grows more beautiful every day.

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Hard to believe it has been a whole year! Thanks for sharing with us. We have appreciated being apart of the past year and a half. (G said.."OH,Isabelle is such a beautiful baby!" :)