Last week I started telling Isabelle we were going to the beach (the "big wawa" aka 'water') with Gabriella (aka "Lella") and then every time we were leaving the house she asked if we were going to the big wawa with Lella. FINALLY, the time has come and Isabelle is lovin' it! Her first beach trip she screamed at the SIGHT of the water, her second beach trip she went in hesitantly at first and finally by the end was having fun. This time, she took off full-steam without even waiting for me!
Susan and the girls...

I love seeing her having such a good time! And not bad weather, considering we were forecasted to have thunderstorms all day!

"Mommy, I don't need you! I've got this water thing mastered!"

When a girl needs a nap, a girl needs a nap.

Beach bums :)

I love, love, love Isabelle's beach coverup/towel! And you can't even tell she's in her birthday suit underneath ;)
Keep scrolling down for some videos and our PHOTO SHOOT from this morning!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment