Friday, August 21, 2009

Slack Blogger...

I know, I've been AWOL for a while now. Lots going on and at the same time not much of anything going on, if that makes any sense! Let's see...family updates...Isabelle is getting funnier by the day! She's talking a TON and making sense of just about everything. It's fun. She's very into her books and her dolls and her dogs!

She seems to have a new routine in the afternoons, which I'm not too thrilled about...she'll go into her crib for a nap quite agreeably and will stay there sometimes for 2 or more hours...but some days it sounds like she's not falling asleep AT ALL :( No good. And makes for a cranky kid in the late afternoon when things always seem to be crazy anyway. We ran out to the store the other day and she crashed in the car at 5:30...I carried her in still asleep, and here she was 30 minutes later:



Eli has been pretty funny and he has a new routine I find quite hilarious. Every night when he knows he's gone outside for the last time he comes in, jumps up on the couch (where he's not allowed), and pretends he's invisible! I bet you can't even see him in this picture he's so invisible! It's all to avoid going to bed...he's actually much harder to put to bed than Isabelle!
Oh, and Faith? She and all of her white fluffiness had a bath yesterday and she was looking all snow-white and gorgeous! And then Isabelle "shared" her Spaghetti-O's...now Faith seems to be stained orange :( Sorry, no pictures of that one!
Keep scrolling down for more pics and video :) Tomorrow the guatetots are getting together so we'll probably have more pictures soon if blogger cooperates! I don't know why but I'm having major problems trying to get these things formatted :(

No comments: