Monday, November 23, 2009

Together Again!

Isabelle and I are back together again, and I'm lovin' it!  She's talking so much she's absolutely hilarious!  A couple of my faves:

*  "Name's Belle.  BobBob call me Izzy."  This would be what she says WHENEVER my mom tries to call her "sweetie" "munchkin" "cutie" or anything else.  She makes it very clear that her name is Belle.  Except for my dad, who she says is allowed to call her Izzy (that's what he's always called her).  Name's Belle.  Got it?!  Oh, and she wasn't happy with me at all when I told her BobBob isn't her daddy.  Uh oh.  Knew we'd get into that eventually...

*  "Elmo bit me."  Yeah, ... we don't know.  She has a (tiny) cut on her finger and for three days now she has very consistently told everyone who asks that Elmo bit her.  She doesn't seem mad at him though.  She finally told me her Elmo book bit her...maybe a papercut?!

*  "Eli talk Eli's daddy." Eli (the Springer Spaniel) came to us from a (guy) friend of mine who needed an emergency home for him.  Well, he lives close to the new house and has come by a couple of times and I've told Isabelle he is Eli's daddy.  Apparently Isabelle must think Eli misses his daddy because yesterday Eli got to talk to Eli's daddy on Belle's Minnie Mouse cell phone.  She held it up to his ear and said he was talking to his daddy...Eli seemed happy with the whole experience.

In my absence, Isabelle learned to set the table, do the laundry, and a whole host of other things - 2-year-olds are so much fun!  Well, except when they aren't.  If you have one, you know what I mean ;)  Pictures to come...one of these days!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Oh yes, Dominic is being funny too... when he isn't having a melt-down. He has to do everything himself and screams when I try to help him.. Yikes! Potty training has stopped again, for the second time. He goes at school, but it just isn't working out at home. He also doesn't like to sit on the cold potty after getting out of bed in the mornings.. so we will try again when he is ready!