Sunday, January 17, 2010

Because it is the 17th of January...

...I thought maybe it was about time to take down the (live) Christmas tree!  Okay, so truth be told this is just ONE of the trees (the smaller one) and the bigger one is still up!  Things have been so out of control recently that I haven't had time to do much of anything!


And, well, I did get as far as undecorating the tree a couple weeks ago...but Isabelle REdecorated it (at least the bottom half!)

I am hoping that this week things will slow down a bit and the drowning-in-life, totally-overwhelmed, wondering-how-I'm-going-to-do-it feeling will subside.  At least I made it through 40 hours of class for my doctoral studies this week, complete with sitting through SIXTEEN sermons on Friday!

Keep going...posts continue...

1 comment:

Kim said...

That is SO cute that Isabelle re-decorated your tree. Ours has been down since Jan. 1! Good luck getting it down completely!