Happy New Year! We started out the new year with a bit of fun! This morning Isabelle and I went to see The Princess and the Fr*g with Allie-Maria and Jamie! It was the first time either of the girls had been to a movie, so it was neat to take them together :)
I had showed Isabelle the trailer on the computer before we went and I talked about how it would be a big, BIG movie, but I don't think she got it. We got there before Jamie and A-M and they had a flat screen TV playing previews in the lobby, and I think she thought THAT was the movie :) She cried and pitched a big fit because she couldn't see the movie, but she got over it quickly!
Once we got in and sat down, both girls were ENTRANCED! Neither of them budged for at least the first hour! At that point they both got a little restless (and I gotta admit the movie hit a slow part...) and Isabelle relocated to the aisle, where she sat for most of the rest of the movie!
As always, we tried to get a picture of the girls together...they are facing away, but I still thought this was a pretty cute shot!
...and then we figured we better quit while we were ahead (and still dry!), so we headed out for pizza! Fun morning :) Oh, and did you know you don't have to pay to take a 2-year-old to the movies? Who knew?!
P.S. If you didn't check in yesterday, keep reading below!

2 comments:
Looks like you all had fun, but here we had to pay the same fee for Bella as ours for the matinee. I would take advantage of that freebie whileyou can!:)
Cute! I thought about taking Kate to see this, but then I heard there were some scary parts and she doesn't do well with that. Glad to hear it went well, might have to take her anyways!
Post a Comment