Friday, February 12, 2010

A Valentine's Funny

So today was Isabelle's Valentine's party at daycare. She was out sick yesterday and I was really hoping she would be able to go back today because this is really the first "holiday" party she is old enough to semi-understand and get excited about.

Or so I thought. The only problem was that the only party atmospheres she's familiar with are Christmas and birthdays. So when I told her this wasn't a birthday and "Ho Ho Merry Christmas" wasn't going to be there, she really didn't see the point. I told her she'd have cake like a birthday and get to eat special treats. All day I thought about her and wondered if she was having a good time.

Well.....when I picked her up and asked her if she had a fun time at her party she said yes! When I asked her what she did......she said she ate chips and she pooped! I guess if you are two, both of those events are equally exciting! Too funny :)

No comments: