Friday, May 7, 2010

Strawberry Picking!

Today was one of those days where I finally got the chance to do something I'd always said, "One of these days, when I have kids, that would be fun!"  STRAWBERRY PICKING!!!  Strawberries are in season here, the weather was absolutely gorgeous, and Isabelle LOVES strawberries, so we headed out for some early morning fun!

For anyone who is local, I HIGHLY recommend http://www.berniesberries.com/.  It is a pretty big patch, and they take you out to your row in a golf cart, which just added to the fun :)  It's next to a pond and there are even picnic tables and stuff under big trees.  Next time we just might have to plan to stay for lunch...

A few great pics from a GREAT day!

Hat went with us, which of course Isabelle thought was extra cool!
We picked for a while before I showed Isabelle you could eat the strawberries...she was sold on the whole thing!
Strawberries as far as you could see...
YUM!

No comments: