Thursday, July 15, 2010

Old Friends are the Best Friends!

Today was a special treat!  We got to meet up with my friend Kristin and her little boy Asa at a Chick-fil-A off the interstate - gotta love travel breaks :)  Kristin and I have been friends since first grade, so she officially counts as my "oldest" friend :)

Asa is 6 months younger than Isabelle...which I'll always remember because she was busy giving birth as I was headed to Guatemala to meet Isabelle for the first time at 6 months old!  We hadn't gotten to see them for a long time, but Asa and Isabelle hit it off instantly (which, if you know Isabelle, is rare!) and had a great time together!  Isabelle even TALKED to BOTH of them!  That's a successful day in our book!

Sharin' a little bit o' love...
Okay, and then it was just one of those days where Isabelle the ham just kept asking me to take her picture...so I obliged!
I wish we got to see them more often, but it was a special treat to get to spend at least a little bit of time with them :)  Special day with special friends!

No comments: