Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Like I said yesterday, I like cemeteries!
 Judy and I being a little goofy :)  Or some might say sacrilegious...
 Judy and LaMont on the walk to the holy well close to the church.  What makes it holy, you might ask?  Well, apparently there is a legend that says that a guy who was considered a saint once stopped there to take a bath.  Um, yeah, we collectively agreed we didn't think it was very holy feeling at all!  As for the walk and the surrounding area, though, it was GREAT!  Much holier lol!
 3 of the 4 pilgrims from NC (Judy and LaMont are in my DMin group so we've been together all year)
Look, it's me!  I'm actually on the trip!  I know...you were beginning to wonder if I was really cruising the Med and just posting pictures of England and Wales I found on random websites, but here I am :)

1 comment:

Lori said...

Love the church! My Aunt is from Wales. I once took her to the fort in St. Augustine,FL as I love history. She was not impressed by something a couple hundered years old at all. The church she and my uncle were married at was several hundred years old. Made me smile. Would love to have the opportunity to explore some across the pond :~)