Saturday, August 14, 2010

No complaints here!

I feel like I’ve been spoiled…but I know it is a spoiling that I needed! Thankfully my time in Ilminster has provided the quiet down time I had hoped for when I went off to New Jersey for class but with the whole car drama that didn’t turn out quite like I would have liked!


I have really enjoyed lounging around in bed and long walks on my own just to clear my head and enjoy the quiet and the glory of God’s creation. It’s been good for my soul far beyond what I had expected!  I think I actually lounged so long today that my legs started to cramp!  Certainly not a problem I usually have!


I’ve finished three books for class and am working on one I want to spend some time with for some things coming up at church this fall. Just good, quiet time to think and relax. God is good!

Here's a shot of the path that begins my favorite walk out of town...ahhh...the memories :)
The little pin prick of light at the top of the path comes out right at the manse where I lived :)

No comments: