And for those who I'm sure will ask, yes, my current church does a pumpkin patch and no, that's not where we did it. Sorry, but I just wasn't up for letting a bunch of 3 and 4 year olds run loose right on a really major road!
This picture is actually of Isabelle at the end...blogger has been a big pain today with pictures...
and.....HERE'S CLIFFORD!
Is she not the cutest thing ever?!
Gabriel the monkey
Sara the police woman
Joseph the giraffe
Mason .... well that's obvious!
And here's the whole crew! I didn't manage a picture of just Amelia (the bumble bee) who is being held by our honorary dad Joe
After playing in the pumpkins and taking LOADS of pictures, we headed inside where the kids decorated pumpkin sugar cookies. I think only about half of them even attempted eating their cookies but they sure did enjoy the whole activity!
And I think I had a record number of family members for a guatetot event! Mom is in town because Nana is moving in this weekend, and they found out this morning that the movers were going to be later than they thought, so they all came on out for a while!
We finished decorating cookies, played on the playground, and then thanks to EMILEE, who is super cool, we went on a tractor ride!
Sara wins the award for being my favorite shot of the day :)
Isabelle and Mason used to play together all the time before we moved, but they almost never get to see each other any more :( I had told Isabelle that Mason was coming but don't think she was too sure about Spiderm*n, but she warmed up to THIS Mason quite a bit!
It was a great day! Thanks everyone for coming :)













No comments:
Post a Comment