Well......we had a bit of a rough start as she figured out that Baby G has gotten too big to hold and is too little to do what she tells him to do (or to sit still long enough for her to "read" to him), but we finally found the perfect activity! Here's Isabelle "walking" her Baby G:
"Baby G, come on - you gotta hold my hand"
"No, come THIS way Baby G""I wuv you Baby G!"
"Baby G, why are you stopping?"
"Well, okay...I'll join you! Say 'CHEESE'"
I finally got in on a little of the action...
and we even snagged Hat for one!
It still seems strange that our new 'normal' is being able to spend a day with my brother, sister-in-law (well, part of the day - we went to watch Baby G because they were going out of town), my parents, my aunt, and my grandmother! Very cool :)





No comments:
Post a Comment