Santa came!!!! And he brought the two things Isabelle has been asking for consistently since the beginning of santa season! First, "Cinderella soap" (a roll-on Avon soap that's pink...)
...and an Ariel toothbrush! She was thrilled and it was only stocking time! Santa had been careful to put the two requested items where they'd be found first for fear that it might not be such a good start to the day if Santa didn't come through!A few pics of our morning...
You can always tell when we've had pictures taken for a new church directory :) Yeah...I'm not always so creative when it comes to Christmas gifts! Maybe the next picture will be bigger...
Thanks Lella!
Here we are with the one other thing Isabelle asked for - the Leapster Scribble and Write, which I HIGHLY recommend for people with kids Belle's age. It's simple and she is really catching on to it. It lights up little dots to trace and Isabelle is loving tracing her letters and learning to "write." It's been great!
and if you don't know Todd Parr books, you need to! Our favorite is the Family Book but we added a couple of others for Christmas!
"Mommy, look! I got a piggy bank. It's okay. But LOOK!!! The bubble wrap! Now, THAT is cool!"
My brother and sister-in-law, Grant, and my sis-in-law's parents came over mid-afternoon and I didn't manage to get many pics, but here's Grant!
...and here we are wishing them goodnight and safe travels when they left later on IN THE SNOW! Wow! A white Christmas! That doesn't happen much in NC!And I have to say, my favorite moment of the day came first thing this morning when I was snuggling with Isabelle in my bed (before she saw her new room) and I asked her if she remembered what today was?! Do you know what she said? "Yeah, mommy it's baby Jesus' birthday! I get to eat a cupcake!" Too cute!!!!
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!












No comments:
Post a Comment