Well, it's official ~ I'm getting MARRIED! Steve and I had gone to spend a beautiful, warm winter afternoon at Biltmore House in Asheville. We toured the house, went on a behind-the-scenes rooftop tour, and then after the house closed and the crowds left, we were pretty much on our own to watch the sunset over the North Carolina mountains...
Perfect. Absolutely perfect.
I am so very blessed.
July 9, 2011...


1 comment:
Yippee! I check your blog most days and this is the first I have been able to see this post (2-25-11). Can't wait to see you in April. I am hoping Doug can take me to the Biltmore for the festival of flowers in April for my b-day. I have never been but this totally something I would enjoy because I love old houses, forts and just about anything historical ;~)! What a great place to make it official! Very happy for you!
Post a Comment