Saturday, February 26, 2011

Happy Mardi Gras!

Hello out there!  I'm starting to wonder if I even still have any blog followers out there since I've been so slack in posting - sorry!  Wedding planning is fun but CRAZY!  And my newest glitch was that I ran out of memory on Bl*gger the first time I tried to post this!  I figured that I couldn't complain since, well, this is the first time this has happened since I started in the summer of 2007 so I broke down and spent the $5 to get more memory :)  Big spender.  I know.

Anyway, here are a few pics from our FEBRUARY Guatetots gathering...which was a tie-dye-shirt-making-pancake-eating-mardi-gras-celebrating-Lent-non-Shrove-Tuesday-playdate kind of day.  Yeah, we try to get the most bang for our buck :)  Oh, and all this lovely fun happend at OUR house (well, technically the tie dying happened on our DECK) and Steve brought Shannon and Megan so they could get a little flavor of our life :)  Hmmm...
With one guatetot mom from New Orleans, we do it up right.  Or at least Isabelle does it up Isabelle style...
 ...and Joseph style...
Okay, so the tie dying sounded fun but ummm...that dye is PERMANANT...so we sent the kids out to the back yard to play with the men and the moms (and Shannon and Megan) went to town :)  The shirts were to use for our annual guatetot portrait...pics coming soon on that one!
 Left to right:  Gabriel, Megan, Amelia, Allie-Maria, Joseph, Shannon, Isabelle
Now that I have (finally) uploaded some pics, hopefully there will be more updates in the days to come...

No comments: