Happy birthday Isabelle Grace! Today we had a simple but great day of celebrating! All spring Isabelle has been saying that she wanted to have a Hello Kitty party at school, so I bought plates, napkins, and cupcakes and voila! Instant party! She was happy with it :)
For about a second I felt guilty for not putting more time and energy into her party, but with everything else going on we didn't have any free weekend days anyway, so I was grateful that her requests were so simple this year!
We went out to dinner at a local pizza place she loves with my aunt and grandmother, so she was thrilled with that as well :)
Here we are at dinner...
And the birthday girl in her birthday headband!
She's still big into her moves from her dancing show, so we got the full display :)
I love, love, LOVE, having family in the area to celebrate with! Unfortunately Nana shared recently that she plans to move back to Texas to live with my aunt, so our time together is short-lived :(
The extra special treat for her party was that daddy was able to get off of work and join us for the Hello Kitty party at school!
Happy birthday sweetheart!






No comments:
Post a Comment