I can't believe Isabelle has been home for THREE YEARS! Wow ~ time flies! Belle and I always do something special for her family day and this year for the first time I let her "help" us pick what we would do...she wanted to get her nails painted!
I obliged, and we went for her FIRST manicure :) She had a great time and was just the cutest thing ever!
Today was also totally different from any of our previous family days because it was Belle's first family day with a DADDY!!!!!!!!!!! Steve had to work (and probably wouldn't have been too into the manicures anyway!) but managed to get home for some time at the park, which Megan and Belle both enjoyed! We are still learning what's close to the new house so Steve and Megan enjoyed sharing one of their haunts with us!
Belle and DADDY!






No comments:
Post a Comment