I think it was by accident, but one of the very first time our Guatetot group got together was National Adoption Day 2008...so it seemed like quite a logical time to ALWAYS have a gathering! We are finding that as time goes by the kids play well together and don't need as much structure as when they were younger (and as parents we are reveling in the time to just 'hang out' as adults) so more and more we are just getting together!
This time we were at our house, which was a hit because of the TRAMPOLINE! It's always fun to take pics on the trampoline, so there are ummm...kind of a lot :)
Today we were absolutely all celebrating the ways adoption has touched our lives!
Okay, I know I cut off the top of her head, but I still thought this one was fun :)




No comments:
Post a Comment