On a whim, earlier in the spring I had signed Isabelle up for Fairytale Ballet Camp through the dance studio where she's danced the last two years, but by the time it came around Isabelle wasn't too sure. Granted, this was after Megan and Shannon had both had weeks at camp...and we realized that part of the anxiety came from the fact that both of theirs had been overnight week-long adventure :)
Once we clarified she was just going during the day, she was good with it! And she had a GREAT time! They colored princess pictures; made fairy wands, purses, and tiaras; danced to The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, and others; and today for the last day the had a "show" for the parents!
I have to say, after seeing her performances the past two years when she's been "practicing" all year, she did much better after just a week of practicing! I think her glasses had a huge impact ~ I'm just guessing, but I have a feeling it was the first time she could really see her teacher's cues!
She loved it! I wish videos were easier to post because they are so cute ~ she was proud as punch to show daddy her dances when he got home from work :) Cute kid!



No comments:
Post a Comment