Saturday, November 17, 2012

Disney on Ice...and a Bit o' Remembering When

Four years ago this weekend was the inaugural Guatetots event ~ I can't believe we've had the kids home that long and that we've been getting together that long!  Things have changed a bit with the group, but the Saturday before Thanksgiving is National Adoption Day and is one day when we always do something together :)
 
I've been really sick (will save that for another post) but we'd gotten the tickets months ago and I really wanted to do this for the girls ~ all three of ours were really looking forward to it!  I managed...just a little tiring, but glad we did it!
 
This year was Disney on Ice, which was a first for Isabelle and She. Loved. It.!!!  We didn't manage to get a pic before Allie-Maria had to leave, but here's the rest of the group (Amelia, Belle, Gabriel, and Joseph)

And here's the Anderson Clan :)

The one character Isabelle was hoping most to see was Ariel...and (thankfully) there was a whole Ariel number!  She was totally enthralled.  It was cute :)
 
The second half was Toy Story.  Other than some slightly disturbing Barbie bits, it was well done :)
 
And a couple of throw back pictures...National Adoption Day 2008...

 
2010...


2011...

No comments: