Today I was at my former church doing a funeral, which was an incredibly hard day - I do a fair number of funerals but not usually for people I am such good friends with. It was hard, but the up side was that they had a big reception afterwards and everyone was asking about the baby and the whole adoption process!
I've discovered that I'm not very good at keeping secrets - I wanted to say "Things are going GREAT! I have a daughter, her name is Isabelle, and she was 2 months old on Friday." I'm just still so scared that something might happen that I'm trying not to tell the whole world for fear I'd have to "untell" them later :( I kept my mouth shut (well, mostly anyway...) and just looked at Lauren's baby and wondered... Her son CJ was born 3 days before Isabelle so it was fun to look at him and imagine her!
Wednesday, August 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment