Good news the last few days! Angela got word that my dossier arrived in Guatemala on Wed Aug 1 and they should be beginning translation. Also, my USCIS application (amended I-171H) was FINALLY processed by the woman who was on vacation and she has already e-mailed it to the office that notifies the US Embassy in Guatemala. Translation: HOPEFULLY this week my attorney will be able to make the application for DNA testing...one step closer to being able to visit!!!! (the DNA match between Isabelle and the birth mom is the piece that has to be in place before I can visit)
Unfortunately, this Monday is the first day when the US is requiring the new 2nd DNA test on all Guatemalan babies just prior to them coming home...so overnight the ONE DNA lab in Guatemala City will be doubling their caseload! I guess it is always going to feel like something isn't moving as fast as I would like...
I picked up the book today at Target for doing baby registry :) Exciting stuff!!!
Saturday, August 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment