To commemorate Isabelle's 3-month birthday, Faith and I went out for a milkshake :) I drank, she barked at the woman at the drive-thru window!
I e-mailed Angela to ask if she'd heard from either of the families about whether they might be able to take my package, but she hasn't even had time to ask them. She's swamped and I guess packages sort of qualify as extraneous work...but I sure do wish she had time to check! The way my brain works, I'm realizing that it's about too late to be able to mail anything to either of those families in time, so once again, ... another delay. Disappointing, but I guess I should be used to it by now.
It is just hard to get excited about much of anything in all this because it seems to be one disappointment after another. Visit trips for September have been cancelled (political instability due to elections) and still no word on my paperwork. The waiting is really hard but it should all be worth it in the long run if I eventually get Isabelle home!!!
Monday, August 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment