Angela called this afternoon to say that she got my DNA Authorization from the US Embassy in Guatemala! I am so excited, as this means that my paperwork is officially "rolling" and things are happening! I had to rush around to get to my computer before close of business (I was at work and my church computer crashed) so that I could send the info/release to the US company that will actually do the DNA. They had the gov't permission, but had to have my permission (and $$$) before they could do anything... Hurry up and wait!
Now, my attorney has to track down the birth mother and set up an appointment to have her and the foster mom and Isabelle come and get the blood test done. Angela said that if there aren't any complications it is usually about a month from where I am now until DNA approval...and permission to VISIT!!!
YIPPEEEE!! Good news at last!
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment