I feel like I've been liberated! I've come out of the closet :) I have finally shared the story of my journey to Isabelle Grace with my friends and my church, and it has been FUN! I have really enjoyed reading everyone's e-mails and blog posts, and everyone at the church has been really excited and asking to see the pictures (I, of course, have a 'brag book' with all the pictures in it!).
After spending much of the last few months sort of feeling like I've been in left field mostly by myself, it's great to have everyone's love and support! Thanks :) And to all of you who wrote back saying something along the lines of "why haven't we gotten together" or "I'd love to see you" sorry I've been sort of AWOL, but I'm back and I'm ready to socialize!
My newest project is putting together another care package for Isabelle...I had been buying mostly 6-9 month clothes to take when I thought I was going to visit, but now that a visit isn't happening (at least any time soon...) I'm thinking after seeing the pictures of my 3-month old chunky monkey, perhaps I need to get those clothes in the mail :)
Also, I figure this is a chance to write the foster mom again and tell her I've seen the video, say thanks, and ask a few questions...who knows, maybe she'd answer them in the next video (if there is one...)
Off to get a good night's sleep so I can get up and go through my sermon...I've had sort of a hard time concentrating on that sort of thing this week!
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment