I got my preapproval today from the US Department of Homeland Security!!! This is GREAT news because I was originally told it would take 60 days, and then things sped up a little bit, but I got it on day 20 which is faster than ANYONE I have ever heard of!!! God is good :)
Actually, there is sort of guess that the US is processing things really fast so they can say it isn't their problem when these new laws go into effect at the end of the year... Still don't know what the resolution is going to be with all that, but getting my PA is AWESOME because it means as soon as we get the social worker's report on her visit with Isabelle's birth mom (I'll eventually get a copy of that....pretty cool!), then my case goes into PGN. That means that I'll be officially in the Guatemalan court system, which could end up being critical if the laws change.
A VERY good day... I still can't believe it...
Monday, October 1, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment