Sunday, November 4, 2007

The packing is under way!!

I can't believe that in less than a month I'll have Isabelle in my arms (for a week, anyway)!! I have an entire suitcase packed with clothes all the way from 9 months-2T! I'm supposed to get some updated pictures and a video before Thanksgiving and I might get a weight update then also, which would help! I'm also hoping to get to spend some transition time with the foster mom the day she brings Isabelle to the hotel - I've invited her and Monica, my agency's coordinator in Guatemala, to join us at the hotel for lunch. We'll see!

I have her Christmas outfit all picked out so we can do some 'Christmasy' pics while I'm there also! For those of you who are just managing to get on my blog, the newest posts are at the top, so if you want to read everything, start at the bottom. If you want to skip right to the pictures, everything is posted on Sept 15 - just scroll down.

I have received 2 sets of pictures so far - at 2/3 weeks and at 3 months - the 3 month ones are the ones with her in a little green outfit and that's her foster mom holding her. Hopefully I'll have more to post soon! Today I bought a 'baby's first Christmas' Santa hat and black patton shoes to go with her 'fancy' outfit :) Now, I just have to hope it all fits!!

I'll post some crazy packing pictures as soon as my new computer arrives and my camera software is downloaded!

I CAN'T WAIT!!

No comments: