Sunday, December 2, 2007

First Photo Shoot :)



A few of my favorites :) I've gotten a couple of e-mails from people who said they have posted comments but for some reason they aren't showing up :( Feel free to e-mail if that's easier!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, she is so beautiful! I can not wait to see Miss Isabelle in person. Lauren, I have never, ever seen you smile like that in the 5 years I have known you! I am so happy for your family. Tell your Mom, "Congrats!" because being a grandma suits her perfectly. She looks so cute holding her grandbaby!
Enjoy and we can't wait to read more and see more pics of your beautiful baby. What great news about being out of Family Court too!
Love and Hugs,
Amy

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passadinha lá no meu, que é sobre frases e poesias, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://mil-frases.blogspot.com. Um abraço.