Good news all around! I got the official PGN receipt yesterday that proves that my case has officially been registered with PGN as of December 18, which is great news! We still don't know exactly how the new law is going to pan out, but I am hopeful that things may just sort of keep puttering along just long enough for me to finish :)
I also have other exciting news - I'm not very computer proficient, but apparently Ana (Isabelle's foster mom) has set up a hotmail account and added me as a contact and then today she tried to instant messenger me!! I leave my e-mail open all the time, so I wasn't actually at the computer to get it until she had already logged off (and probably thought I was ignoring her), but hopefully with a few more tries we'll be able to work out some communication!!! I'm just excited that she's trying and that she has computer access of some sort! I tried to write her yesterday (the contact notice gave me her hotmail address) in spanish, but I'm not all that confident of what I said...hopefully it wasn't offensive or inappropriate! I did tell her about talking with her other foster baby's mom and that the other baby was going to be called Isabella. Maybe she'll write back tomorrow!
Thursday, December 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment