Well, just a short update, as there isn't much to say. As I mentioned previously, my attorney was supposedly working on getting my case registered with the new Central Authority last week so that I could start over with my 8-week PGN wait. It was supposed to take about a week to be "official" so I wasn't surprised that I hadn't heard anything. Now comes the news that apparently the form was created by the guys/gals that the old president hired (who were subsequently fired by the new president). I guess the new guys/gals didn't like that so much so they have declared that those forms won't work.
Some people are saying if you got your form submitted on Monday of last week they'll take it, but won't take any other day. Others are saying that the attorneys can use the old form but also have to fill out an additional page of something unknown. Others are saying they have to start over. I'll stop for the night, before I start using words that Blogger might block from being published...
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment